Thursday, February 23, 2012

mix it then sing it..all this is what i feel it :')

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have it all

never mind, i'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me i beg
i remember you said
" you love me but you love him too"

who disturbed your heart 
who stole your love
telling me n explain to him
who you really love right now
who is actually do you haunt
just let be straight, from u hurt me this way

stay away from me
i need you to badly
and it's tearing me apart
won't you stay a part of me

 I wrote this song tonight,
just to feel like I was not alone,
But I am alone.
I don't have the right to ask for your
forgiveness on the phone,
Cause I am alone

 
 Until someday I'll be waiting for an answer
I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you, 
You know that I hate this song, 
You know that I hate this song
Because it was written for you

This is becoming a problem I'm hurting it's unfair
But somehow your words, 
i never tell you how i feel n do i miss you
the more i into it..more i get hurt
so why we keep of this way
u already found someone that can take care of you better then me
so last word maybe goodbye n so long LISHA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment